Replacement & Repair
Protect your point-of-sale (POS) equipment investment and minimize downtime with Rajvisa Payment Solutions POS Replacement and Repair services.
When your merchants require POS repair or replacement, it’s critical you respond quickly. Resolve problems that arise with your merchant’s POS equipment and minimize merchant downtime with Rajvisa Payment Solutions POS replacement and repair services. Our complete POS system repair process includes multiple levels of repair testing and warranty protection, as well as equipment status, repair tracking and reporting.
POS Replacement & Repair Advantages
Broken equipment can lead to lost revenue for you and your clients. With Rajvisa Payment Solutions ‘s POS repair service and warranty replacement programs, any equipment problems will be handled quickly and accurately with minimal business disruption for your merchants. Our equipment repair and tracking status reporting let you know exactly where equipment is in the repair process. We repair (–), using proven processes that ensure merchants get their POS systems repaired or replaced fast.
Choose from two Rajvisa Payment Solutions warranty and replacement programs to help reduce risk and protect your clients against faulty POS hardware: Advanced Replacement Plan and Swaps Program. Each program has different components and benefits. In addition, in Canada we offer warranty service and tracking.
Key POS Replacement & Repair Components
Rajvisa Replacement Plan (RRP)
A one-time warranty fee for new equipment purchases. CRP replaces broken POS equipment with a similar like device if your equipment breaks down within
the time-frame of the plan.
- Equipment Plans Tailored to Your Needs — Wireless, Credit/Debit, Remote Deposit Capture and Multi-lane equipment plans available.
Two Plan Types
- Basic Plan – protects equipment if anything happens within the scope of the manufacturer’s warranty. Wear and tear and accidental damage is not covered.
- Premium Plan – protects equipment if anything happens – wear and tear, accidental damage, power surge, liquid spill, etc.
Plan Variety – Plan options, pricing and availability depend on the equipment.
- Warranty Options – Variable warranty terms from 1 to 5 years depending on the equipment and plan option selected
- Value Added Options are Included – Includes POS replacement equipment freight and injection fees
- 30 Day Grace Period – If you purchase a new piece of equipment from RajvisaPayment Solutions, you have 30 days to purchase an accompanying CRP plan for an additional fee.
Rajvisa Swaps Program
Save money on repairs. Our Swaps program replaces a failed piece of POS equipment with a similar device for a one-time fee.
- Fast Alternate Solution – A quick solution to your merchant’s needs if a warranty is not applicable or if the repair cost is impractical
- Quick Shipping – Next day shipping to your merchant – includes freight costs
- Competitive Pricing – Prices may vary based on equipment, availability and market conditions.